General terms of service and cancellation conditions
Unless otherwise indicated, the prices are per person and per day excluding the tourist tax and for a stay of at least 4 nights.
Daily prices and % discounts for children are contractually binding as errors may occur when calculating the total amounts.
The hotel rooms are ready for occupation from 14:00 pm on the day of arrival; we kindly ask guests to leave the rooms by 10:00 am on the day of departure.
In case of late departure after 10:00 am, a supplement of 25.00 Euros per room will be charged.
For arrivals after midnight, the following late check-in fees will be charged:
- From midnight onwards 10,00 Euros per person
- From one o’clock onwards 25,00 Euros per person
The bill can be paid by debit card, credit card (Visa, Master Card), cash or check.
Tourist taxes are not included in the price and will be charged additionally, further they can only be paid in cash.
Pets are not allowed in the hotel (in case of arrival with a pet it will not be possible to check in).
Up to 30 days before the agreed arrival date, the accommodation contract can be cancelled by the guest by written communication without paying a penalty (these and following conditions are not valid for reservations through agencies).
For cancellations in between 30 days upon arrival the cancellation penalty equals the amount of the deposit paid.
- Cancellation must be made by means of a written declaration.
- In case of late arrival without prior notice to the hotel, the entire agreed price will be charged, while with prior notice the meals not consumed will be deducted (10 Euro per person per day).
- In case of early departure, 100% of the remaining period will be charged at the agreed price minus any meals not consumed (10 Euro per person per day).
- If not all the booked beds are occupied without prior notice, the entire agreed price will be charged minus any meals not consumed (10 Euro per person per day).
- The agreed price is the total sum of accommodation, meals and any other service added to the booking.
- If not all the reserved beds are occupied or are cancelled, the cancellation conditions apply only to the cancelled / unoccupied beds, however, it is possible that additional costs may arise for the rest of the beds (for example Double rooms occupied by one person, Junior or Two-roomed rooms occupied by only 2 people, special offers for families or offers for groups)