The Fassa Valley: An unforgeable skiing holiday
The Fassa Valley now counts 200 kilometres of ski slopes, dozens of lift facilities and several ski areas with different skip passes. Considered to be a paradise for skiing, the Fassa Valley brings together:
- The Fassa Valley Ski Area – Carezza with 59 lift facilities, 120 km of ski slopes with snow-making technology, one slope with nocturnal lighting
- Lusia-Bellamonte-San Pellegrino-Falcade with 24 lift facilities, 100 km of ski slopes with snow-making technology
- Skitour Sellaronda with 32 lift facilities and 42 km of trails extendable to 200 km of hiking and biking trails and to 500 km of ski slopes
- The Panorama Ski Tour from the Sassolungo massifs to the Rosengarten via the Col Rodella, Belvedere, Ciampac, Bufaure and Catinaccio ski areas
- The Great War Tour with 25-41 km of ski slopes, lasts for 7-8 hours
- Alpe Lusia – San Pellegrino with Moena, Alpe Lusia, the San Pellegrino Pass and Falcade
The Hotel Sonne Sole: The ideal holiday for skiing in the Fassa Valley
Lovers of snow and skiing will find the ideal place in which to spend a white week in Trentino or a simple romantic ski weekend in the heart of the Fassa Valley
Skiing in the Fassa Valley, a UNESCO World Heritage site since 2008, will allow you to enjoy breathtaking scenery in the most beautiful areas of the Dolomites. Take a look at our special offers, winter holiday packages and last minute offers to enjoy discounted prices and unbeatable offers for a winter holiday in the Trentino-Alto Adige region. During your white week in Trentino, you will be able to receive advanced lessons from qualified and specialised instructors.
During winter, the Fassa Valley disposes of nine ski areas and more than 200 kilometres of slopes where 78 lift facilities are in operation equipped with state-of-the-art snow-making systems, ensuring perfect skiing conditions for all sports enthusiasts who enjoy having fun with skiis on their feet.
The Fassa Valley brings together breathtaking panoramic views, refuges and huts for totally relaxed living in the mountains, having fun with your friends and family and enjoying a holiday dedicated to total well-being.