Val di Fassa Card
Let your vacation begin!
With Val di Fassa Card you get a seat in front of the most beautiful stage of the summer: the Dolomites of Fassa.
You will get the card from your accommodation provider, partner of the Tourist Board. Take it always
with you to get many advantages, discounts and to guarantee yourself the access to many free activities
and the possibility to activate PanoramaPass at reduced price, in order to enjoy your vacation to the fullest respecting the environment.
Reductions on transportation
Your car needs a vacation, too! Show your Val di Fassa Card and get a discount on public transport and on the lifts of the valley, for an active but environmentally-friendly holiday.
• PanoramaPass: reduction on activation fee (see detailed information).
• Bike Express Fassa/Fiemme: bus service for bikers from Molina di Fiemme to Canazei): 20% reduction on the
• San Nicolò and Monzoni shuttle busses: 1,00€ reduction on the adult return ticket.
• Canazei train shuttle: 0,50€ reduction on the return ticket for a single tour and 1,00€ reduction on the
return ticket for a complete tour.
• Free summer urban shuttles: in the municipality of San Giovanni di Fassa (Vigo-Pozza-Pera).
Activities with Val di Fassa Card
With Val di Fassa Card you can access many family activities for free.
INTRODUCTION TO CLIMBING Two excursions a week for juniors from 7 up to 14 years, on Tuesdays from 11 June to 10 September.
Special price for lunch: 10,00€ INTRODUCTION TO MTB One tour a week for juniors from 7 up to
14 years, on Tuesdays from 11 June to 10 September. Special price for snack: 5,00€ INTRODUCTION TO CLIMBING FOR ADULTS
Guided excursion on adventure tracks, on Tuesdays from 11 June to 10 September Special price: 20,00€ (adults and kids from age 15 on)
FAMILY BIKE TOUR ALONG THE DOLOMITES CYCLING ROUTE Easy bike excursion for the whole family on
Thursdays from 13 June to 12 September Special price for snack: 10,00€ adults - 5,00€ children 9-12 years old
AROUND THE MOUNTAIN DAIRIES Two excursions a week on Wednesday and Friday from 12 June to 13 September.
Special price for the taste: 12,00€ adults - 6,00€ children 7-14 years old
MINERALOGICAL AND GEOLOGICAL WORKSHOPS
Geological workshop for adults on Tuesdays from 25 June to 3 September. Mineralogical workshop for children on
Thursdays from 27 June to 5 September. GUIDED EXCURSIONS TO THE CONCERTS OF THE “SOUNDS OF THE DOLOMITES”
• 30 June Micheluzzi Refuge
• 20 July: Col Margherita
• 7 August: Buffaure
• 28 August: Antermoia Refuge
• 5 September: Bergvagabunden Refuge
• 14 September: Ciampac
GUIDED E-MTB TOUR TO THE CONCERTS OF «THE SOUNDS OF THE DOLOMITES»
• 30 June: Micheluzzi Refuge