Ski slopes in the Fassa Valley
The Fassa Valley now counts 200 kilometres of ski slopes, dozens of lift facilities and several ski areas with different skip passes. Considered to be paradise for skiing, the Fassa Valley brings together:
- The Fassa Valley Ski Area – Carezza with 59 lift facilities, 120 km of ski slopes with snow-making technology, one slope with nocturnal lighting
- Lusia-Bellamonte-San Pellegrino-Falcade with 24 lift facilities, 100 km of ski slopes with snow-making technology
- Skitour Sellaronda with 32 lift facilities and 42 km of trails extendable to 200 km of hiking and biking trails and to 500 km of ski slopes
- The Panorama Ski Tour from the Sassolungo massifs to the Rosengarten via the Col Rodella, Belvedere, Ciampac, Bufaure and Catinaccio ski areas
- The Great War Tour with 25-41 km of ski slopes, lasts for 7-8 hours
- Alpe Lusia – San Pellegrino with Moena, Alpe Lusia, the San Pellegrino Pass and Falcade
If you a mountain, snow or ski lover, you can certainly not miss our special offers and last minute deals for a white week or a weekend on the snow with your family or other half!
The Fassa Valley is a place where skiing really does not have any boundaries and everyone can have fun: Old, young, experienced and beginners! All the ski areas in the valley are connected with each other using state-of-the-art facilities for maximum comfort, and in the Tre Valli area, you can find more than 100 km of perfectly prepared slopes!
In addition to this, the Fassa Valley is also connected to the famous Sellaronda Tour, also known as the Four Passes Tour, thus in reach of the Alta Badia, Arabba, Marmolada, Val Gardena/Alpe di Siusi areas.
This means that anyone wishing to treat themselves to a white week in the Fassa Valley has the possibility of purchasing one single ski pass and will have at their disposal over 500 km of ski slopes, with unique panoramic views and the opportunity to visit the most beautiful places in the Dolomites.